Sales Manager - Operations & Maintenance
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor is looking for an O&M Sales Manager
Does sustainable energy trigger your interest? Do you want to play a key role in pipeline creation and bringing contracts over the line?
Then you could be BWSC’s next Sales Manager in our O&M Sales department.
O&M contract sales
In the O&M Sales department, we sell long-term O&M contracts for energy plants, where BWSC undertakes the full operation and maintenance of the plant on behalf of the owner. The plant technologies include not only hybrid, biomass, and waste-to-energy plants, but also offerings on related process and power technologies such as PtX.
Our commercial agreements range from EUR 50 to 100 million, and we are looking for a candidate who is familiar with technical and commercial processes who can negotiate at a high level in an international environment with multiple stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate who can identify and bring opportunities from leads to final contract while working with the clients developing the most suitable and efficient solutions.
- Pipeline creation
- Preparation of proposals for our long-term O&M contracts
- Preparing contract documents and participating in negotiations
- Developing new, innovative, and competitive O&M concepts
- Preparing marketing material, market intelligence and supplier relations specific to projects and country
You hold a commercial degree with interest for technical sales of complex solutions. Alternatively, you hold a degree in marine, mechanical or electrical engineering (or similar) as well as commercial education and experience. Ideally, you have experience from the power industry within biomass, waste to energy, hybrid plants or alternatively from other heavy industries.
When it comes to tackling sales projects, you are a self-starter with drive, who welcomes the chance to take the initiative. Your positive, proactive approach enables you to take a task and run with it independently.
With strong interpersonal skills, you naturally provide excellent, loyal customer service at top management level, all the while respecting customer confidentiality.
In addition, you have:
- Relevant experience in a similar contractual environment
- Commercial flair and experience with proposals and sales of complex technical and commercial contracts
- A systematic and committed approach with the ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills within business Danish and English (other languages such as French and Spanish are considered an asset as well).
We offer an interesting job with great challenges in a dynamic and consolidated department located at our head office in Allerød, Denmark. The position will offer the right candidate introduction to the insights of the industry. The position requires approximately 25 travel days a year. The salary will reflect your qualifications.