Service Sales Manager
Would you thrive with selling service, rehabilitation and upgrade jobs for the power plant industry? Are you able to drive simple as well as complex service projects from “lead-to-sale” by coordinating the efforts of key technical, legal and commercial specialists, external business partners and other stakeholders? Then you might be the right candidate for an exciting position, where you will be equally challenged on both your technical and commercial skills selling service business in Africa and the Caribbean.
Service Business opportunities
As Service Sales Manager you will be actively promoting BWSC service sales and scouting for service business opportunities in a fast-paced environment, where the difference between winning and losing is marginal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying leads and service business opportunities within a selected region
- Maintaining the relationship with clients, business partners and other stakeholders and expanding our network in region
- Preparing regional, country and client specific sales strategies
- Specification, calculation and preparation of technical/commercial proposals for a wide range of services such as overhauls, repair work, up-grade and retro-fit projects as well as long term service agreements
- Follow up on proposals with the customers directly or in close cooperation with our external sales staff and Project Managers
- Participation in development of innovative and competitive technical service and up-grade concepts within the hybrid power plant area
- Thorough knowledge and experience with large diesel plants and/or the power business Preferably a marine engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer or equivalent technical background
- Flair for and interest in sales and preparation of technical proposals with complex commercial elements
- Mastery of spoken and written English at a high level. It will be an advantage if you are proficient in other languages such as French, Portuguese or Spanish
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Systematic and committed with the ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment
An interesting and challenging job in an international company with good opportunities for personal and professional development. We also offer good conditions of employment and pay according to qualifications. A fair amount of travel should be anticipated.
For further info please have a look at our website www.bwsc.com.
Applications should be sent to as soon as possible.
About Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor (BWSC)
BWSC is an engineering and contracting company originating from the Danish B&W organisation. We are project-oriented, specialising in the development, design, construction and operation of turnkey power plants and energy systems with ambitious goals within biomass-to-energy, waste-to-energy and hybrid solutions worldwide. We deliver operation, maintenance and service of power plants. We have 700 dedicated employees, of which 400 are based at our headquarters in Allerød, Denmark. Currently, we are constructing power plants in the Faroe Islands, the UK and the Caribbean. Furthermore, we service and operate power plants in the UK, Panama, Kenya, Sri Lanka, several islands in the Caribbean and a number of West African countries.